As difficult as this is to admit; today's wedding was actually pretty decent. Most of those who attended acted like they had been in a church before and there was not one young woman who was dressed like a street-walker.
Maybe it's just the part of the country where I live - perhaps it's happening everywhere... but, young, single women attending weddings have gotten into the habit of wearing almost nothing. I swear my grandmother wore silk scarfs with more fabric than many of these girls have on. I'm no prude - I'm a married guy and have seen everything there is to see... but some of these girls seem to be more than willing to show theirs to anyone willing to look. (Marketing 101: place the product in attractive packaging).
Back when I was a pup my mother would look at a well-dressed lady and say of her, "she's dressed to the 9s." If that was true then, than many of today's "ladies" have only managed to dress to the 3s.
ACC
No comments:
Post a Comment