Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Kickbacks

A sales rep and I met this morning - he'd called and made an appointment with me last week. In my years here I've met with every new rep this company has hired as they've made their swing through the territory. Not that I'm buying what they have to sell, but I figure if nothing else I keep up with what's out there and give them sales experience.

This guy spreads his materials out and I run him through all the objections I can think of and he came up with the best sales approach ever...

If I committed the Church's money to buying into their program I could get (his words) a nice kickback that I could use for whatever I wanted (I could even donate it back to the Church if I so desired, he told me).

Really?! I help this guy screw the Church and I can get a little of what he's taken for my own personal use? Nice.

He won't be coming back to visit me again; but makes me wonder how many of my peers have sold their soul to this 'devil'.

ACC

No comments:

Post a Comment